As the weather gets colder; the nights get darker, and your morning commute to work get's frostier! It's now time to start thinking about preparing your Vehicle for Winter.
Making sure you get from A to B in your vehicle safely is our number one priority. During colder and Icier months, your Car is susceptible to the elements - that's why we make sure all of our customers are booked in for their annual Winter Health Check.
Our 32 point Inspection as part of the Winter Health Check for your Car, will assess the following things:
- Your Car's Battery and Anti-Freeze
- Interior and Exterior Light Bulbs
- Windscreen and Wiper Blades
- Screen Wash and fluid levels
- Suspension, Joints and Gaiters
- Your Vehicle's Oil level
Why do you need a Winter Health Check?
All of the above checks as part of our Winter Inspection are common problem areas that affect us all, and they're crucial to both your Car's performance and your safety. It's important to know that:
- A battery failure is one of the main reasons why people call a breakdown service, so looking after your battery will save you both time and money.
- Driving with broken or faulty lights is illegal - and dangerous!
- A chip in your windscreen can obscure your view; poor visibility is the last thing you want to worry about when driving, especially in bad weather.
- Healthy wipers and plenty of screen wash are vital for a crystal-clear view of the road ahead.
As part of the Winter Check, we can make sure your Vehicle has the right Bulbs, Battery, Wiper Blades and Screen Wash for your Vehicle.
PLUS, when you book your Vehicle Winter Health Check, we will include a full Air-Con Covid 19 Disinfection.
BOOK YOUR WINTER HEALTH CHECK FOR ONLY £29.99. LIMITED TIME ONLY.
Any questions? Simply visit us on Hadfield Road, Cardiff, or call us on 02920 642999.