The hotly anticipated KODIAQ vRS will open for customer order on Thursday 3rd January, 2019. The UK price and specification has been confirmed and we are here to spill all the details on the high-performance seven-seater SUV.
When can I order a ŠKODA KODIAQ vRS?
You can order the gorgeous seven-seater SUV on Thursday 3rd January, 2019. Make sure you visit our local branch on Hadfield Road, Cardiff.
How much is the ŠKODA KODIAQ vRS?
- Recommended retail price / RRP: £41, 375
- On-the-road / OTR price: £42, 870
The standard specification (over Sportline) for the KODIAQ vRS is;
- 20 inch 'Xtreme' alloy wheels
- Red brake calipers
- vRS front and rear bumper
- Gloss black front grille
- Dual exhaust pipes
- vRS badging on front grille and boot lid
- Door sill panels with KODIAQ logo
- Alcantara sports seats with vRS stitching and logo
- vRS stitching in door panels
- Virtual cockpit
Comfort and convenience
- Dynamic chassis control (DCC)
- Progressive steering
- Dynamic sound booster
- Front parking sensors
- Light assist with high beam control